Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Topic?

Hi.. I was reading "Fast Food Nation" by Eric Schlosser in the train today and I realized I could of used this book as my topic for the issues related to the fast food industry. I been reading this book all semester long but I didn't realized I should of use this book instead. I will like to change my topic. I already research on Twilight and I did find sources but I am much more interested in this topic. Im already searching for sources and I found a few. I know is a little late for changing my topic but I know a lot more about this topic. I will have atleast part of my essay by Sunday so you can take a look at it.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, Arishella, it's up to you, but I'd strongly suggest you stick with your first topic, since you've already done a lot of research, and I'm unclear how Fast Food Nation would fit with the project of this essay: it's not really a work of art: what kind of research would you do? You want an essay that you can build a thesis around: ie was this a successful work of art, and Fast Food Nation will lead you to a lot of sources of information about fast food, but not really to our question about effective political art. So, I'd strongly urge you to stick with Twilight. If you'd like to talk about this, drop me an email.

    ReplyDelete